The Instax SHARE Smartphone Printer SP-2 from Fujifilm is a newly designed product which has improved image quality compared to that of the Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1 and new functions to meet users' preferences and their lifestyle of taking and editing photos with smartphones.
High-speed printing in 10 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output. At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 600 dots and of 320 dpi shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, character objects clearly. Also the Instax system develops colours by delivering the light to pigments and producing chemical reactions. It reduces the deterioration of colour and sharpness caused by aging which proves excellent image stability just like silver-halide photographic prints.
Create Instax prints from your precious memories in your smartphone
Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-2 via Wi-Fi connection. You can also print Images from to your Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Filters for more printing fun!
The printer has many filters: from the FUJIFILM Intelligence Filter that optimizes your pictures to, Black & White and Sepia filters. It also includes a Custom Filter allowing you to optimize your photos. The Free “Instax SHARE” app allows you to edit pictures easily.
Various templates available
There are many different templates, including one where you can add text and number your pictures, and one that automatically adds the time and location where you took the picture. The templates make sharing your pictures even more fun!
- High luminance LED indicating the film and battery status.
- Reprint button allow you to share the same print with others
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery to charge via micro USB port.
- Recording method: 3-colour exposure with OLED
- Photo capacity: 10 photos/pack
- Image size: 62 x 46 mm
- Supported image size: 800 x 600 dots
- Printing resolution: 320 dpi
- Printing levels: 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Supported image format: JPEG, PNG
- Approximate printing capacity: 100 prints
- Charging time: Approx. 90 minutes
- Power consumption: 2W
- Dimensions: 89.5 x 131.8 x 40 mm (excluding projections)
- Weight: 250 g (without battery and film pack)