SuperWarranty Terms & Conditions
This policy is underwritten by:
FUJIFILM UK Limited
10a St Martins Way,
Bedford, MK42 0LF
Terms and conditions
Taking out a plan
Credit card security online
Returns policy and invalidation's
Limitations of protection
How to contact us
The services we provide
Cancellation of order
Fujifilm Super Warranty is available for a period of 2, 3 or 4 years. A free quote is easily acquired on-line or over the phone. Included in your plan is free accidental protection, which runs for the same period as your plan. Protection is available upon receipt of your proof of purchase and agreement regarding full payment.
Plans can only be taken up once Fujifilm are in receipt of proof of purchase and agreement regarding full payment of the chosen plan.
Payment for your Superwarranty can be made via:
- On-line payment by Credit/debit card:
- www.fujifilm.co.uk/shop/super/. If you have a Visa, Mastercard, Delta, Switch or Solo card, you can use it to purchase protection, obtained on-line or alternatively contact our Super Warranty Specialist team on 0844 553 2325
- By Post: Once your quote has been provided, you can send a company cheque /postal orders made payable to: -, FUJIFILM UK Limited. This should be despatched in an envelope to, Fuji Customer Care (SuperWarranty), FREEPOST NAT 12792, Bedford, MK42 0BR along with a copy of receipt.
Using your credit card to make purchases via our web-site is a secure way to pay, as safe as ordering through our telephone hotline. We have put a number of security steps in place to give you, the customer, total confidence when purchasing your Super Warranty via our website.
All sensitive information, including personal details, as well as credit card information, is kept confidential through the use of our Secure Socket Layer software (SSL). This means that information can only be exchanged between you and Fujifilm, and that no third party can access this data. The padlock symbol on your browser shows which pages are covered by this security system.
All historical information regarding credit card, name, and address details is held on a secure computer. We do not retain live records of customer personal details or credit card information on our web servers after the transaction has been completed (i.e. you will need to enter your details each time you book over the Internet).
- Any attempt to repair your Fujifilm equipment by the owner or a third party will invalidate your protection.
- Any changes or modifications not expressly approved in your owner’s manual will invalidate your protection.
- Your Super Warranty protection is not transferable.
Damage caused accidentally
- The cost of repair to the equipment following an unexpected event resulting in physical damage to the equipment that prevents its correct operation. You are required to return the equipment to us, even if it is considered to be irreparable.
- This plan only protects non-professional usage, i.e. activities where fees are charged for the provision of photographic services.
- Cosmetic damage and wear & tear is excluded from this protection, third party intervention also invalidates any claim.
- The use of any non-compatible equipment or accessories will invalidate any claim.
- Following the repair or replacement of your equipment due to damage caused accidentally during the life of the plan, we will consider your plan to be complete and no further repairs can be made under the terms of damage caused accidentally. However, this part of the plan can be renewed at a discounted cost.
- This plan does not protect loss of equipment, even if the equipment suffers damage as a consequence of loss (for instance, dropping the equipment in deep water).
- If you opt not to renew the damage protection on your plan, the remaining period will only cover breakdown due to manufacture. Further repairs can be made under breakdown due to manufacture before the plan expires.
- We will only replace your equipment if we cannot effect a repair, or the cost of repair is greater than that of a replacement. We will only replace your equipment if we have agreed to do so before we have effected a repair.
- Associated accessories and boxed items are excluded from this plan, with the exception of camera Picture Cradles supplied with the boxed items, Batteries, cables & software are excluded from protection
- This plan does not provide for loss of earnings or other financial liabilities in any professional or personal field.
- Costs and subsequent costs arising as a result of the equipment’s failure are not protected by the plan. No third party liability will be included in this plan.
Claims arising from failure to follow the instruction manual are not provided for under the plan.
- General servicing of your equipment is not provided for under the plan.
The cost of repair to the equipment is protected in the event of a malfunction that prevents the correct operation of the equipment due to mechanical or electrical failure. Should your equipment require replacement due to malfunction, your plan will continue as normal.
In the event of a malfunction please despatch your equipment to our service centre: Fuji Customer Care (Superwarranty), Camera Service Centre, PO BOX 403, Bedford, MK42 0LZ
- A covering letter with your plan number
- Copy of receipt/proof of purchase
- Your full name and address
- An explanation of the fault you are experiencing
- If you need any additional help/information please contact our Customer Care department on 0844 553 2325
- Fujifilm Super Warranty Protection is available for all Fuji digital equipment.
- Extended warranty repairs can only be carried-out within the UK and are not transferable.
- Repairs will be provided if your equipment has suffered a manufacturing fault or damage caused accidentally.
- The Super Warranty plan includes, Labour and parts required to restore your equipment full working order. In instances where the equipment is rendered beyond economical repair, we will replace the equipment with the same model or model of similar specification, which is not necessarily based on the original purchase price.
- A repair/replacement service will be within a guaranteed turn-around time of within 10 working days, from receiving your equipment at our Bedford Repair Centre.
If you have any complaints regarding the plan or the service you have received, please contact our Customer Care Department on 0844 553 2325, opening hours, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm. Alternatively, write to Fuji Customer Care, Super Warranty Department, FREEPOST NAT 12792, Bedford, MK42 0BR.
Our right to cancel
FUJIFILM UK Limited reserves the right to cancel any accepted plan in case of any discrepancy in connection with your application, the price or other conditions relevant to your plan (whether or not your credit card has already been charged). If your credit card has already been charged and your plan is cancelled, FUJIFILM UK Limited will immediately upon confirmation issue an appropriate credit to your credit card account. The plan can be cancelled by giving 14 days notice in writing to your last known address. A refund of the amount paid for the remaining full months of protection will be given. This plan will be deemed cancelled in the event that agreed payment is not made.
Your right to cancel
You may cancel this plan at any time by giving 14 days notice in writing to FUJIFILM UK Limited, Super Warranty Department, FREEPOST NAT, Bedford, MK42 0BR.
- If you opt to cancel the plan during the initial 12-month warranty period in writing and no claim has been made with regard to the damage caused accidentally; FUJIFILM UK Limited will provide a full refund.
- If you opt to cancel the plan in writing after the initial 12 month period, and no claim of any type has been made, FUJIFILM UK Limited will refund the amount for the remaining full months left of the plan.
- If any repairs or replacements have been carried out under the Plan, no refund can be made.
- You may cancel the plan at any time by giving 14 days’ notice in writing to FUJIFILM UK Limited Super Warranty Department, FREEPOST NAT, Bedford, MK42 0BR.
This plan will be considered void if any information provided is found to be false.
- Your statutory rights are not affected by the purchase of this plan; the terms set out in this plan are within UK law.
- We will not issue a refund if a claim has already been made on the plan.
- If we cancel your plan for any reason we will advise you in writing, giving one month’s notice in addition to refunding the remaining balance of your plan if no claim has been made.
Your details will be retained and used by FUJIFILM UK Limited and selected companies acting on our behalf. We will only pass your details on to a government-approved regulator with powers of resolution. We may also contact you from time to time with important equipment information and related issues. Your details may be passed to selected third parties for marketing and training purposes unless you have already notified us that you do not wish us to use your details. You may ask us for a copy of your personal details at any time by writing to the Data Protection Officer