Fujifilm Instax Share SP-2 Smartphone Printer + FilmThe Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-2 from Fujifilm is a newly designed product which has improved image quality compared to that of the Instax Share Smartphone Printer SP-1 and new functions to meet users' preferences and their lifestyle of taking and editing photos with smartphones.
High-speed printing in 10 seconds
A new laser exposure system achieves a faster printing time of 10 seconds from print data transfer to print output. At the same time, printing noise is lower which makes your printing experience much more enjoyable.
Superb image quality
High resolution with print pixels of 800 x 600 dots and of 320 dpi shows detailed gradations and the face expressions of a full-length portrait, character objects clearly. Also the Instax system develops colours by delivering the light to pigments and producing chemical reactions. It reduces the deterioration of colour and sharpness caused by aging which proves excellent image stability just like silver-halide photographic prints.
Create Instax prints from your precious memories in your smartphone
Select your best shots from your smartphone and get instax prints by just transferring the shots from the app to SP-2 via Wi-Fi connection. You can also print Images from to your Instagram and Facebook accounts.
Filters for more printing fun!
The printer has many filters: from the FUJIFILM Intelligence Filter that optimizes your pictures to, Black & White and Sepia filters. It also includes a Custom Filter allowing you to optimize your photos. The Free “Instax SHARE” app allows you to edit pictures easily.
Various templates available
There are many different templates, including one where you can add text and number your pictures, and one that automatically adds the time and location where you took the picture. The templates make sharing your pictures even more fun!
- High luminance LED indicating the film and battery status.
- Reprint button allow you to share the same print with others
- Equipped with a rechargeable battery to charge via micro USB port.
- Recording method: 3-colour exposure with OLED
- Photo capacity: 10 photos/pack
- Image size: 62 x 46 mm
- Supported image size: 800 x 600 dots
- Printing resolution: 320 dpi
- Printing levels: 256 levels per colour (RGB)
- Supported image format: JPEG, PNG
- Approximate printing capacity: 100 prints
- Charging time: Approx. 90 minutes
- Power consumption: 2W
- Dimensions: 89.5 x 131.8 x 40 mm (excluding projections)
- Weight: 250 g (without battery and film pack)
- Additional Information
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/embed/q0wU965VGBo Specifications
Recording method 3-color exposure with OLED Film Fujifilm INSTAX mini instant color film (sold separately) Photo capacity 10 prints / pack Image size 62mm x 46mm Supported image size 800 x 600 dots Printing resolution 320 dpi Printing levels 256 levels per color (RGB) Interface Standard compliance IEEE802.11b/g, Operation frequency: 2.4GHz (5GHz is not supported.) Supported image format JPEG, PNG Printing time Image recording - photo output (Feed out) Approx. 10 sec. Approximate pringting capacity Approx. 100 prints (Based on our test conditions)
*Varies depending on the conditions of use.
Power supply NP-45S(1 piece) Charging time Approx. 90 minutes (Varies depending on the battery remaining level) Power consumption 2 W Operating temperature +5°C to + 40°C / +41°F to + 104°F(no condensation) Dimensions 89.5mm x 131.8mm x 40mm (excluding projections) Weight 250g (without battery and film pack) Supplied accessory USB cable (BOB711)
- *Specifications are subject to change without notice.
- Specifications and appearance of products are subject to change without notice.
- You can connect up to 8 devices to the printer. However, you cannot print an image from another device while printing is in progress.
- The color of the print may seem different from that displayed on your device.
- The colors of the actual product may be different from those used in this catalog due to various conditions for printing.
- Apple and Apple logo are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc.
- Google Play and Google Play logo are trademarks of Google Inc.
- Facebook and Facebook logo are trademarks or registered trademarks of Facebook Inc.
- Instagram is a trademark or a registered trademark of Instagram, Inc.
- Some types of smartphones may not be able to send large size images due to their limits of wireless communication.
- Some types of smartphones may not able to perform wireless communication via a memory card.
- The image size may affect sharpness and graininess of the finished print.
- Depending on the file size and smartphone type, wireless communication may take a long time.
- The smartphone type and shooting condition may affect the color tone and quality of the finished print.
- The finished print may look different from the image viewed on the smartphone display.
- The images of prints and smartphones printed in this catalog are simulated ones.