This is a twin pack (20 shots) of Instax Picture Format Instant Film from Fuji. This is an incredibly sharp, credit card-sized, daylight-balanced ISO 800 film made for use in Instax Mini Series Cameras. Recognized for its excellent color reproduction, the film has a glossy finish and is an excellent choice for general use, portraiture or even with electronic flash. It's also a fun film to use - easy to load, shoot and best of all - no wasted time at the lab wondering how your images came out. Even in low light scenarios, due to its high-speed rating, Instax Mini Film will produce amazingly sharp images.
Another user benefit is that it has been improved to lessen the developing time before you see your print - a real benefit when you're photographing young children who are notorious for wanting everything "yesterday". Instax Mini Film has also been enhanced to maintain its stability over the years making it a good choice for archival storage. Those pictures you shot when your kid was 4 - or during that trip to Disneyland will still be around long after he's out of high school. Fuji has also extended the working temperature range of this film to include 40 - 104°F so you need not worry about using it year round.
- Sharp Grain
- It produces very fine grain yet with all the high-speed advantages of an ISO 800 film
- Vibrant Color Reproduction
- No color mixing between film layers - skin tones will be neutral
- Faster Image Formation
- Enhanced developing process produces a more rapid image - less waiting time for complete development
- Long-Term Stability
- Resulting from improved emulsion, development accelerators and development control technology it will keep your images color-true for years
- Extended Temperature Range
- Working range is 5 - 40°C (41 - 104°F)
- Additional Information
Paper Size Instax Number of sheets 20 Paper finish No Printer Compatibility No