The thrill of control. The passion for shooting.
The X100T marks the ultimate evolution as the third generation of the X100 Series, reflecting the feedback from customers for each and every part, including image quality, viewfinder and operability.
Equipped with the world's first electronic rangefinder, an APS-C sized X-Trans CMOS II sensor, high-speed EXR Processor II image processing engine and a FUJINON 23mm F2 lens, the X100T delivers unsurpassed image quality and control.
Click here to find out more.
- Additional Information
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/embed/joZeBVa-i9w Specifications Model FUJIFILM X100T Resolution 16.3 million pixels Sensor type 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary colour filter Storage media
- Internal memory (approx.55MB)
- SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card*1
- still image
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2,
RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG
(Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- MOV (H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / stereo sound)
Number of recorded pixels L : (3:2) 4896 x 3264 / (16:9) 4896 x 2760 / (1:1) 3264 x 3264
M : (3:2) 3456 x 2304 / (16:9) 3456 x 1944 / (1:1) 2304 x 2304
S : (3:2) 2496 x 1664 / (16:9) 2496 x 1408 / (1:1) 1664 x 1664
180° Vertical : 9600 x 2160 Horizontal : 9600 x 1440
120° Vertical : 6400 x 2160 Horizontal : 6400 x 1440
- Fujinon Single focal length lensfocal length
- f=23mm, equivalent to 35mm on a 35mm formatfull-aperture
- 6 groups 8 lenses (1 aspherical glass moulded lens included)
Aperture F2 - F16 1/3EV step (controlled with 9-blade aperture diaphragm) Focus distance (from lens surface)
- Approx. 50cm / 1.6 ft. to infinity
- Approx.10cm - 2.0m / 3.9 in.- 6.6 ft.
Sensitivity AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3 (Control available up to ISO6400)
Equivalent to ISO 200 - 6400 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
Extended output sensitivity equivalent to ISO 100, 12800, 25600 and 51200
Exposure control TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average Exposure mode Programmed AE, Shutter priority AE, Aperture priority AE, Manual exposure Face detection YES Exposure compensation -3.0EV - +3.0EV 1/3EV step.
Exposure compensation is possible during manual exposure (when sensitivity is set to AUTO)
- Mechanical Shutter
- (P mode) 4 sec. to 1/4000* sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/4000* sec.
Bulb (max.60min.), Time 2 sec. to 30 sec.
- Electronic Shutter*3
- 1 sec. to 1/32000* sec. (P / A / S /M mode) Bulb / Time 1 sec. fixed
- Mechanical + Electronic Shutter*3
- (P mode) 4 sec. to 1/32000* sec., (All other modes) 30 sec. to 1/32000* sec.
Bulb (max.60min.), Time 2 sec. to 30 sec.
Mechanical Shutter : Bulb - Mechanical Shutter limit
Electronic Shutter : Mechanical Shutter limit - 1/32000
- * F2 up to 1/1000 sec., 1/4000 sec. at F8 or smaller aperture
- High : approx. 6.0 fps (max. 25 frames)
Low : approx. 3.0 fps (up to the capacity of the card)
- * Max. number of frames can be shot in JPEG setting
- Best Frame capture
Auto bracketing AE Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
Film Simulation Bracketing : Any 3 type of film simulation selectable
Dynamic Range Bracketing : 100% / 200% / 400%
ISO sensitivity Bracketing : ±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV
White Balance Bracketing: ±1, ±2, ±3
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
- AF frame selection
- Area / Multi
White balance Automatic scene recognition
- Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater, Custom, Colour temperature selection
Self timer 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay Interval timer shooting YES (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time) Flash Auto flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Effective range : (ISO 1600)
Approx. 50 cm - 9 m / 1.6 ft. - 29.5 ft.
- Red-eye removal OFF
- Auto, Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Slow Synchro, Commander
- Red-eye removal ON
- Red-eye Reduction Auto, Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash, Suppressed Flash, Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro, Commander
Hot shoe YES (dedicated TTL Flash compatible) Viewfinder Hybrid viewfinderOptical viewfinder (OVF)
- Reverse Galilean viewfinder with electronic bright frame display
- 0.5 x magnifications
- Coverage of frame area vs. capturing area : approx. 92%Electronic viewfinder (EVF)
- 0.48-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot colour LCD viewfinder
- Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%Electronic rangefinder (ERF)
0.65 x magnifications
- Displays the enlarged focus area on the optical viewfinderEye sensor installedEye point
- Approx. 15 mmDiopter adjustment
- -2 - +1 m-1(dpt)
LCD monitor 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2 approx. 1040K-dot, TFT colour LCD monitor (Approx. 100% coverage) Movie recording 1920 x 1080 pixels / 1280 x 720 pixels (60fps, 50fps, 30fps, 25fps, 24fps) with stereo sound Photography functions Face Detection, Select Custom setting, Shutter Type, Conversion Lens, Auto Red-eye Removal, Colour, Sharpness, Highlight Tone, Shadow Tone, Noise Reduction, Dynamic Range, Multiple Exposure, Motion Panorama, Film Simulation (PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA) , Advanced filter (Toy camera / Miniature / Pop colour / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Partial colour / Soft focus), Electronic level, Histogram display, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Pre-AF, Focus Check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image™*4, Release/Focus Priority, Instant AF Setting, Interlock Spot AE & Focus Area, Edit/Save Quick Menu, Corrected AF Frame, 7 Function Buttons Playback functions RAW Conversion, Erase, Crop, Resize, Protect, Image Rotate, Auto Red-eye Removal, Slide Show, Photobook Assist, Mark For Upload To, Image Search, Copy, Panorama, Favourites, Face Detection, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Histogram display, Exposure warning, Autorotate Playback Other functions PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Shutter sound, Silent mode, Quick start Mode, High Performance, Preview exp. in Manual mode, Monitor sunlight mode, EVF Brightness, EVF Colour, LCD Brightness, LCD Colour, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting, Shutter Count, OVF Power Save Mode, Auto Power OFF Wireless transmitter
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode
Wireless functions Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, instax printer print, PC Autosave Terminal
- Video output
- Digital interface
- USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- * connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately)
- HDMI output
- HDMI Micro connector (Type D)
- Audio input
- Microphone / shutter release input: Ø2.5mm, stereo mini connector
Power supply NP-95 Li-ion battery (included) Dimensions 126.5mm (W) x 74.4mm (H) x 52.4mm (D) / 5.0 in. (W) x 2.9in. (H) x 2.1in. (D)
(Minimum Depth : 31.0mm / 1.2 in.)
Weight Approx. 440g / 15.5 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 400g / 14.1 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
Operating temperature 0 - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F) Operating humidity 10 - 80% (no condensation) Battery life Approx. 330 frames Accessories included Li-ion battery NP-95
Battery charger BC-65N
Metal strap clip
Clip attaching tool
Owner's Manual (Basic Operations)*6
Optional accessories Hand Grip MHG-X100
Li-ion Battery NP-95
Battery Charger BC-65N
Leather Case LC-X100S, LC-X100S B
Wide Conversion Lens WCL-X100S, WCL-X100B
Tele Conversion Lens TCL-X100S, TCL-X100B
Lens Hood LH-X100, LH-X100 B
Adapter Ring AR-X100, AR-X100 B
Shoe Mount Flash EF-20, EF-42, EF-X20
Protector Filter PRF-49S*7
Stereo Microphone MIC-ST1
Remote Release RR-90
Grip Belt GB-001
- *1Please see the Fujifilm website to check memory card compatibility.
- *2Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4Digital Split Image is a trademark or a registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
- *5Approximate number of frames / period that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.
- *6Please refer the on-line manual to know further details. (http://fujifilm-dsc.com/manuals/)
- *7Lens hood or Adapter Ring required.