With a 24.3 megapixel sensor and brand new image processor delivering high speed Autofocus, fast start-up and 4K video, the Fujifilm X-T20 is a stylish, powerful and lightweight mirrorless digital camera with a tilting touchscreen LCD, which makes it the ideal compact digital camera for both stills and video use. The Fujifilm X-T20 is styled after its predecessor the X-T10 but now boasts improved AF performance, start-up time, and tracking ability of moving subjects, as well as a tilting touchscreen LCD monitor for improved usability.
For more information please click HERE
- Additional Information
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/embed/2g9nxIYZfBA Specifications Model Name FUJIFILM X-T20 Number of effective pixels 24.3 millions pixels Image sensor 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary color filter.
- Sensor Cleaning system
- Ultra Sonic Vibration
Storage media SD Card (-2G) / SDHC Card (-32G) / SDXC Card (-256G) UHS-I*1 File format
- Still image
- JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3)*2, RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG
- MOV (MPEG-4 AVC / H.264, Audio : Linear PCM / Stereo sound 48KHz sampling)
Number of recorded pixels
L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000
M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832
S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000
L: 2160 x 9600 (Horizontal : 9600 x 1440)
M: 2160 x 6400 (Horizontal : 6400 x 1440)
Lens mount FUJIFILM X mount Sensitivity Standard Output Sensitivity : AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 EV step)
Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200
Exposure control TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Center Weighted Exposure mode P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure) Exposure compensation -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
Image Stabilizer Supported with OIS type lenses Shutter type Focal Plane Shutter Shutter speed
- Mechanical Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(All modes)
Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/4000 sec.
- Electronic Shutter*3
- 4 sec. to 1/4000 sec.(P mode)
1 sec. to 1/32000 sec. (P / A / S / M modes)
Bulb mode : 1 sec. fixed, TIME : 1sec to 1/32000sec.
- Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(All modes)
Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
- Synchronized shutter speed for flash
- 1/180 sec. or slower
Continuous shooting Approx. 14.0 fps [Only Electronic Shutter](JPEG: 42 frames Lossless compression RAW: 23 frame Uncompressed RAW: 22 frames)
Approx. 11.0 fps [Only Electronic Shutter](JPEG: 56 frames Lossless compression RAW: 24 frame Uncompressed RAW: 23 frames)
Approx. 8.0 fps (JPEG: 62 frames Lossless compression RAW: 25 frame Uncompressed RAW: 23 frames)
Approx. 5.0 fps (JPEG: 68 frames Lossless compression RAW: 28 frame Uncompressed RAW: 25 frames)
Approx. 4.0 fps (JPEG: 73 frames Lossless compression RAW: 29 frame Uncompressed RAW: 25 frames)
Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG: 81 frames Lossless compression RAW: 32 frame Uncompressed RAW: 27 frames)
- * recordable frames depends on recording media
- * Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames
Auto bracketing AE Bracketing(±2EV / ±5/3EV / ±4/3EV / ±1EV / ±2/3EV / ±1/3EV)
Film simulation bracketing(Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV / ±2/3EV / ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1 / ±2 / ±3)
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
- AF frame selection
- Single point AF: EVF / LCD: 13x7 / 25x13 (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types),
Zone AF: 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 91 areas on 13x7 grid,
Wide/Tracking AF: (up to 18 area)
- * AF-S : Wide
- * AF-C : Tracking
White balance Automatic scene recognition / Custom / Color temperature selection (K) / Preset : Daylight, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater Self-timer 10sec. / 2sec. Interval timer shooting Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time) Flash Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide number : approx. 7 (ISO200 · m) / approx. 5 (ISO100 · m)
- FLASH MODE
- TTL(FLASH AUTO / STANDARD / SLOW SYNC.) / MANUAL / COMMANDER / OFF
- SYNC. MODE
- 1ST CURTAIN / 2ND CURTAIN
Hot shoe Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible) Viewfinder 0.39-in., approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder, Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
Eye point : approx. 17.5mm ( from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece), Diopter adjustment : -4m ~ +2m-1(dpt)
Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens(35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1m-1.
Diagonal angle of view : approx. 30°( Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25°) Built-in eye sensor
LCD monitor 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2,
approx. 1040K-dot Tilt-type TFT color LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage)
Movie recording [4K (3840x2160)] 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98P, 100Mbps Continuous recording : up to approx. 10 min.
[Full HD (1920x1080)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98P, 36Mbps Continuous recording : up to approx. 15 min.
[HD (1280x720)] 59.94p / 50p / 29.97p / 25p / 24p / 23.98P, 18Mbps Continuous recording : up to approx. 30 min.
- * For 4K movie recording, use a card with UHS Speed Class 3 or higher.
- * Although movie recording will continue without interruption when the file size reaches 4 GB, subsequent footage will be recorded to a separate file which must be viewed separately.
Photography functions Advanced SR AUTO, Face / Eye detection AF, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Panorama, Color space, Setting (Color, Sharpness, D-range, Highlight tone, Shadow tone), Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Lens Modulatioon Optimizer, Pre-AF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image™ *4, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting , ISO AUTO control, Instant AF setting (AF-S/AF-C), AF-C CUSTOM SETTINGS , SHUTTER AF , SHUTTER AE , AF-ON , Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Focus area setting, AEL/AFL button setting, Edit/Save Quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type, Touch Screen Setting Touch Screen Mode
- Shooting Mode
- Touch Shooting, AF, Focus Area, OFF
- Playback Mode
- Swipe, Zoom, Pinch-in / Pinch-out, Double-tap, Drag
Film Simulation mode 15 modes (PROVIA / Standard, Velvia / Vivid, ASTIA / Soft, Classic Chrome, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black& White, Black& White+Ye Filter, Black& White+R Filter, Black& White+GFilter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS＋R Filter, ACROS＋G Filter) Grain Effect STRONG , WEAK , OFF Dynamic range setting AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400% Advanced filter Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial color (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple) Playback functions RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye removal, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites Wireless transmitter
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Access mode
Wireless function Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print Other functions Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Performance Setting, Preview exp. in Manual mode, LCD Brightness, LCD Color, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting , Copyright Setting Terminal
- Digital interface
- USB2.0 (High-Speed) / micro USB terminal
- * connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately)
- HDMI output
- HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Φ2.5mm, stereo mini connector [Microphone]
Power supply NP-W126S Li-ion battery (included)
- Battery life for still images*5
- Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor ON)
- Actual battery life of movie capture*5
- *Face detection is set to OFF
- 4K: approx. 50 min., FULL HD: approx. 60 min.
- Continuance battery life of movie capture*5
- *Face detection is set to OFF
- 4K: approx. 70 min., FULL HD: approx. 95 min.
Dimensions 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 41.4mm (D) / 4.66in. (W) x 3.26in. (H) x 1.63in. (D)
(Minimum Depth : 31.9mm / 1.3 in.)
Weight Approx. 383g / 13.5 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 333g / 11.8 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
Operating Temperature 0°C - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F)C Operating Humidity 10 - 80% (no condensation) Starting up period Approx 0.4sec.
- * Fujifilm research
Accessories included Li-ion battery NP-W126S
Battery charger BC-W126
Metal strap clip
Clip attaching tool
- *1Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
- *2Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4Digital Split Image is a trademark or a registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
- *5Approximate number of frames / period that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.