Ideal for photography enthusiasts looking for a smalland simple-to-use CSC, with exceptional image quality.
The X-T10 is the latest premium interchangeable lens model to join theworld-renowned X-series digital camera line-up. Boasting outstandingimage quality thanks to FUJIFILM’s unique colour reproductiontechnology, this compact and lightweight camera is packed full offeatures. The new AF system excels at capturing moving subjects bytracking them across a larger 77-point area. It also features an electronicReal Time Viewfinder, which boasts an impressive 0.62x*1 magnificationratio, high-definition precision 2.36 million dot display and the world’sshortest time lag of 0.005 seconds*2. The APS-C X-Trans*3 CMOS IIsensor with built-in phase detection AF and a continuous shootingspeed of up to 8.0fps*4, delivers high quality images that have becomesynonymous with the X Series. The small discreet body means thiscamera is suitable for almost any photographic situation.
- Additional Information
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/embed/EDB52UrFbaQ Specifications Model FUJIFILM X-T10 Effective Pixels 16.3 million pixels Sensor type 23.6mm x 15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS II with primary colour filter
Total number of pixels: 16.7 million pixels
Sensor Cleaning system: Ultra Sonic Vibration
Storage media SD memory card / SDHC memory card / SDXC (UHS-I) memory card*1 File format
- Still image
- JPEG (Exif Ver 2.3)*2, RAW (RAF format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie File Format: MOV
Movie Video Compression: H.264
Audio: Linear PCM Stereo
Number of recorded pixels L: (3:2) 4896 x 3264 / (16:9) 4896 x 2760 / (1:1) 3264 x 3264
M: (3:2) 3456 x 2304 / (16:9) 3456 x 1944 / (1:1) 2304 x 2304
S: (3:2) 2496 x 1664 / (16:9) 2496 x 1408 / (1:1) 1664 x 1664
<Motion Panorama> L: Vertical: 2160 x 9600 / Horizontal: 9600 x 1440
M: Vertical: 2160 x 6400 / Horizontal: 6400 x 1440
Lens mount FUJIFILM X mount Sensitivity AUTO (Control available up to ISO 6400)
Equivalent to ISO 200 - 6400 (Standard Output Sensitivity)
Extended output sensitivity : Equivalent ISO 100, 12800, 25600 and 51200
Exposure control TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average Exposure mode Programmed AE / Shutter Speed priority AE / Aperture priority AE / Manual exposure Exposure compensation -3.0EV - +3.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
Image stabilisation Supported with OIS type lenses Face detection Yes Shutter type Focal Plane Shutter Shutter speed (Electronic Shutter mode) 1sec. to 1/32000sec. *3
(P mode) 4sec. to 1/4000sec.,
(All other modes) 30sec. to 1/4000sec.,
Time 30sec. to 1/4000sec.,
Synchronised shutter speed for flash : 1/180sec. or slower
Continuous shooting Approx. 8.0 fps (JPEG : max. approx. 8 frames)
Approx. 3.0 fps (JPEG : up to the capacity of the card)
- * Recordable frame number may vary depending on the type of memory card used.
- * The frame rate varies with shooting condition and the number of images recorded.
Auto bracketing AE Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
Film Simulation Bracketing (Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV, ±2/3EV, ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1, ±2, ±3)
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF), AF assist illuminator available
- AF frame selection
- Single Point AF : 49 areas on a 7x7 grid (Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types), Zone AF : Selectable with 3x3 / 5x3 / 5x5 areas from 77 areas on an 11x7 grid, Wide/Tracking AF : Automatic selection from 77 areas on an 11x7 gridmode
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
White balance Automatic scene recognition
Custom / Colour temperature selection (K)
Preset : Fine / Shade / Fluorescent light (Daylight) / Fluorescent light (Warm White) / Fluorescent light (Cool White) / Incandescent light / Underwater
Self timer 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay Interval timer shooting Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time) Flash Manual pop-up flash (Super Intelligent Flash)
Guide number : approx. 5 (ISO100 · m) / approx. 7 (ISO200 · m)
Flash modes Activated when external flash is connected
- Red-eye removal OFF
- Auto / Forced Flash / Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
- Red-eye removal ON
- Red-eye Reduction Auto / Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
- * Red-eye removal is active when Face Detection is set to ON.
Hot shoe Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible) Viewfinder 0.39-in., approx. 2.360K-dot OLED colour viewfinder
Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
Eye point : approx. 17.5mm (from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece)
Diopter adjustment : -4m-1 to +2m-1
Magnification : 0.62x with 50mm lens (35mm format equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to - 1.0m-1
Diagonal angle of view : approx. 30° (Horizontal angle of view : approx. 25°)
Built-in eye sensor
LCD monitor 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx. 920K-dot, Tilt type colour LCD monitor (approx. 100% coverage) Movie recording Full HD 1920 x 1080 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 14 min.
HD 1280 x 720 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p, Continuous recording : up to approx. 27 min.
- * Use a card with SD Speed Class with or higher
Photography functions Advanced SR AUTO, Eye detection AF, Face Detection, Interval timer shooting, Auto Red-eye Removal, Select custom setting, Motion panorama, Colour space, Setting (Colour, Sharpness, D-range, Gradation), Film Simulation, Advanced Filter, Framing guideline, Frame No. memory, Histogram display, Preview depth of focus, Lens Modulation Optimiser, Pre-AF, Focus check, Focus Peak Highlight, Digital Split Image™ *4, Electronic level, Multiple exposure, Release priority / Focus priority selection, Fn button setting (RAW, Movie, etc.), ISO AUTO control, Instant AF setting (AF-S/AF-C), Interlock spot AE & Focus area, Selector button setting, AE-L/AF-L button setting, Edit/Save quick menu, Preview exp./WB in manual mode, Shutter Type Film Simulation mode PROVIA/STANDARD, Velvia/VIVID, ASTIA/SOFT, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg Hi, PRO Neg. Std, MONOCHROME, MONOCHROME+Ye FILTER, MONOCHROME+R FILTER, MONOCHROME+G FILTER, SEPIA Dynamic range setting AUTO (100-200%), 100%, 200%, 400% Advanced filter Toy camera, Miniature, Pop colour, High-key, Low-key, Dynamic tone, Soft focus, Partial colour: Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple Playback functions RAW conversion, Image rotate, Auto image rotate, Face Detection, Red-eye reduction, Photobook assist, Erase selected frames, Image search, Multi-frame playback (with micro thumbnail), Slide show, Mark for upload, Protect, Crop, Resize, Panorama, Favorites Wireless transmitter
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- Access mode
Wireless functions Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print Other functions PictBridge, Exif Print, 35 Languages, Date/Time, Time difference, Sound & Flash OFF, Quick start Mode, High Performance, Preview exp. in Manual mode, Monitor sunlight mode, EVF Brightness, EVF Colour, LCD Brightness, LCD Colour, Preview Pic. Effect, DISP. Custom Setting Terminal
- Digital interface
- USB 2.0 High-Speed / micro USB terminal
- * connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately)
- HDMI output
- HDMI Micro connector (Type D)
- Microphone / shutter release input: ø2.5mm, stereo mini connector
Power supply NP-W126 Li-ion battery (included) Dimensions 118.4mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 40.8mm (D) / 4.7 in. (W) x 3.3in. (H) x 1.6in. (D)
(Minimum Depth : 31.9mm / 1.3 in.)
Weight Approx. 381g / 13.4 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 331g / 11.7 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
Operating temperature 0°C - 40°C (+32°F - +104°F) Operating humidity 10 - 80% (no condensation) Battery life for still images Approx. 350 frames (When XF35mmF1.4 R is set, LCD monitor on) *5 Battery life for movies Consecutive movie recording : approx. 124 min. (Face detection is set to OFF)
- * Individual movies cannot exceed approx. 14 min. on Full HD mode, and approx. 27 min. on HD mode in length.
Start-up time Approx. 0.5 sec., when High Performance mode set to ON
Approx. 1.0 sec., when High Performance mode set to OFF
- * Fujifilm research
Accessories included Li-ion battery NP-W126
Battery charger BC-W126
Metal strap clip
Clip attaching tool
- *1Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
- *2Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4Digital Split Image is a trademark or a registered trademark of FUJIFILM Corporation.
- *5Approximate number of frames / period that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.