The X-Pro2 is ideal for professional and competent photographers.Taking performance to new heights, the X-Pro2 boasts a hybrid
viewfinder capable of instantly switching between optical and electronic finders together with a brand new 24MP X-Trans III sensor,
faster processing engine and a dual slot for SD media cards, all in a weather resistant body.
Click here to find out more.
Newly developed 24.3MP X-Trans CMOS III sensor
The unique random colour filter array reduces moiré and false colours without the need for an optical low-pass filter. These colour filters also have the effect of increasing the resolution so, when shooting with a high-resolution Fujinon lens, the camera delivers images with a perceived resolution far greater than the actual number of pixels used.
New high-performance X Processor Pro image processing engine
Boasting 4x the processing speed of conventional image processing engines, the X Processor Pro has increased all response times, despite the increased resolution. Write speeds, start-up time and high-speed continuous shooting speeds have all been increased. Combined with the X-Trans CMOS III sensor, the new image processing engine achieves even faster autofocus, lower noise and both tonal and colour reproduction that surpasses the previous EXR Processor II.
The world’s first Advanced Hybrid Multi Viewfinder offering the benefits of both optical and electronic viewfinders
The X-Pro2 features optical and electronic viewfinders so users can take advantage of both: optical for a direct view of the subject, electronic to preview settings. It features a Multi-Magnification function that automatically switches viewfinder magnification according to the lens in use and an Electronic Rangefinder that simultaneously displays the electronic viewfinder on top of the optical viewfinder.
New focal plane shutter with a top speed of 1/8000 sec. and flash sync up to 1/250 sec.
A faster mechanical shutter gives extra flexibility for aperture selections in bright conditions or when shooting with flash during the day. In addition, while noise and vibration levels typically increase with faster shutter speeds, the X-Pro2 is quieter and vibrates less compared to conventional models thanks to the optimisation of key controls and parts.
Robust, weather resistant body meets the needs of professional photographers.
The camera’s chassis is made from four pieces of magnesium alloy and is sealed in a total of 61 points on each section, making it dust-proof, splashproof and capable of operating in temperatures as low as -10°C. In addition, it has dual SD card slots, for more reliable image storage.
- Additional Information
YouTube Video https://www.youtube.com/embed/_LRHUjICr8w Specifications Model Name FUJIFILM X-Pro2 Number of effective pixels 24.3 million pixels Image sensor 23.6mm x 15.6mm(APS-C)X-Trans CMOS III with primary colour filter.
- Sensor Cleaning system
- Ultra Sonic Vibration
Storage media SD memory card(up to 2GB) / SDHC memory card(up to 32GB) / SDXC memory card( to 256GB)
UHS-I/UHS-II(Only Slot 1)*1
- Still image
- JPEG (Exif Ver.2.3)*2, RAW : 14bit RAW(RAF original format), RAW+JPEG (Design rule for Camera File system compliant / DPOF-compatible)
- Movie File Format: MOD
Movie Video Compression: MPEG-4 AVC / H.264
Audio: Linear PCM/ Stereo sound 48KHz sampling
Number of recorded pixels
L: (3:2) 6000 x 4000 / (16:9) 6000 x 3376 / (1:1) 4000 x 4000
M: (3:2) 4240 x 2832 / (16:9) 4240 x 2384 / (1:1) 2832 x 2832
S: (3:2) 3008 x 2000 / (16:9) 3008 x 1688 / (1:1) 2000 x 2000
Lens mount FUJIFILM X Mount Sensitivity AUTO1 / AUTO2 / AUTO3(up to ISO12800) / ISO200 to 12800(1/3 step)(Standard Output Sensitivity)
Extended output sensitivity : ISO100 / 25600 / 51200
Exposure control TTL 256-zone metering, Multi / Spot / Average / Centre Weighted Exposure mode P(Program AE) / A(Aperture Priority AE) / S(Shutter Speed Priority AE) / M(Manual Exposure) Exposure compensation -5.0EV - +5.0EV, 1/3EV step
(movie recording : -2.0EV - +2.0EV)
Image Stabilizer Supported with OIS type lenses Shutter speed
- Mechanical Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/8000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/8000 sec.(All modes)
Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/8000 sec.
- Electronic Shutter*3
- 1 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P / A / S / M modes)
Bulb mode : 1 sec. fixed, TIME : 1 sec to 1/32000sec
- Mechanical + Electronic Shutter
- 4 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(P mode), 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.(All modes)
Bulb mode(up to 60 min), TIME : 30 sec. to 1/32000 sec.
- Synchronised shutter speed for flash
- 1/250 sec. or slower
Continuous shooting Approx. 8.0 fps(JPEG : 83 frames Lossless compression RAW : 33 frames Uncompressed RAW : 27 frames)
Approx 3.0 fps(JPEG : endless Lossless Compression RAW : endless Uncompressed RAW : 36 frames)
- * recordable frames depends on recording media
- * Speed of continuous shooting depends on shooting environment and shooting frames
Auto bracketing AE Bracketing(±2EV / ±5/3EV / ±4/3EV / ±1EV / ±2/3EV / ±1/3EV)
Film simulation bracketing(Any 3 types of film simulation selectable)
Dynamic Range Bracketing (100% · 200% · 400%)
ISO sensitivity Bracketing (±1/3EV / ±2/3EV / ±1EV)
White Balance Bracketing (±1 / ±2 / ±3)
- Single AF / Continuous AF / MF
- Intelligent Hybrid AF (TTL contrast AF / TTL phase detection AF)
- AF frame selection
- Single point AF : EVF / LCD / OVF : 11x7/21x13(Changeable size of AF frame among 5 types),
Zone AF : 3x3 / 5x5 / 7x7 from 77 areas on 11x 7 grid,
Wide / Tracking AF : (up to 18 area)
- * AF-S : Wide
- * AF-C : Tracking
White balance Automatic Scene recognition /
Custom1 to 3 / Colour temperature selection(2500K - 10000K) /
Preset : Fine, Shade, Fluorescent light (Daylight), Fluorescent light (Warm White), Fluorescent light (Cool White), Incandescent light, Underwater
Self-timer 10 sec. / 2 sec. Delay Interval timer shooting Yes (Setting : Interval, Number of shots, Starting time) Flash modes
- Red-eye removal OFF
- Auto / Forced Flash / Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
- Red-eye removal ON
- Red-eye Reduction Auto / Red-eye Reduction & Forced Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Slow Synchro / Suppressed Flash / Red-eye Reduction & Rear-curtain Synchro / Commander
- * Red-eye removal is active when Face Detection is set to ON.
Hot shoe Yes (Dedicated TTL Flash compatible) Viewfinder
- Reverse Galilean viewfinder with electronic bright frame display
Coverage of frame area v.s. capturing area: approx.92% Magnifications approx x0.36 / x0.60
- 0.48-in TFT colour viewfinder Approx 2.36 millions dots(4:3) Coverage of viewing area vs. capturing area : approx. 100%
Eyepoint : approx 16mm(from the rear end of the camera's eyepiece) Diopter adjustment : -4 to +2m-1
Magnification : 0.59x with 50 mm lens (35mm equivalent) at infinity and diopter set to -1.0m-1
Diagonal angle of view : approx 29.1°(Horizontal angle of view : approx 24.4°)
Built-in eye sensor
LCD monitor 3.0-inch, aspect ratio 3:2, approx 1.62 millions dots Movie recording Full HD 1920x1080 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p up to 14 min.
HD 1280x720 60p / 50p / 30p / 25p / 24p up to 28 min
- * Use a card with SD Speed Class with or higher
Film Simulation mode 15 modes (PROVIA / Standard, Velvia / Vivid, ASTIA / Soft, CLASSIC CHROME, PRO Neg.Hi, PRO Neg.Std, Black& White, Black& White+Ye Filter, Black& White+R Filter, Black& White+GFilter, Sepia, ACROS, ACROS+Ye Filter, ACROS+R Filter, ACROS+G Filter) Dynamic range setting AUTO, 100%, 200%, 400%
ISO restriction(DR100% : No limit, DR200% : ISO400 or more, DR400% : ISO800 ore more )
Advanced filter Toy camera / Miniature / Pop color / High-key / Low-key / Dynamic tone / Soft focus / Partial colour (Red / Orange / Yellow / Green / Blue / Purple) Wireless transmitter
- IEEE 802.11b / g / n (standard wireless protocol)
- WEP / WPA / WPA2 mixed mode
- Access mode
Wireless function Geotagging, Wireless communication (Image transfer), View & Obtain Images, Remote camera shooting, PC Autosave, instax printer print Other functions Exif Print, PRINT Image Matching II, Language(35 languages including JP / EN), Time difference, exposure preview on LCD during Manual mode, EVF brightness, EVF color, LCD brightness, LCD color, Mode effect on monitor, Customise Terminal
- Digital interface
- USB 2.0 High-Speed / Micro USB
- * connectable with Remote Release RR-90 (sold separately)
- HDMI output
- HDMI micro connector (Type D)
- Microphone / shutter release input: ø2.5mm, stereo mini connector
Hot shoe, Syncronized terminal *Mechanical release S1 button
Power supply NP-W126 Li-ion battery (included) Dimensions 140.5mm (W) x 82.8mm (H) x 45.9mm (D) / 5.5in. (W) x 3.3in. (H) x 1.8in. (D)
(Minimum depth: 34.8mm / 1.4 in.)
Weight Approx. 495g / 15.7 oz. (including battery and memory card)
Approx. 445g / 17.5 oz. (excluding accessories, battery and memory card)
Operating Temperature -10°C - 40°C / +32°F - +104°F Operating Humidity 10 - 80% (no condensation) Battery life for still images*4 Approx. 250 / 350 frames (EVF / OVF, When XF35mmF1.4 R is set) Battery life for movies*4 single consecutive movie: approx. 110 min. (Face detection is set to OFF) Starting up period Approx 0.4sec.
- * Fujifilm research
Accessories included Li-ion battery NP-W126
Battery Charger BC-W126
Clip attaching tool
- *1 Please see the Fujifilm website (http://www.fujifilm.com/support/digital_cameras/compatibility/card/x/) to check memory card compatibility.
- *2 Exif 2.3 is a digital camera file format that contains a variety of shooting information for optimal printing.
- *3 The Electronic Shutter may not be suitable for fast-moving objects. Flash can not be used.
- *4 Approximate number of frames / period that can be taken with a fully-charged battery based on CIPA standard.